ARE you looking for Complex Care Solutions?
YES, at First Support Australia, we are a registered NDIS Service Provider that is highly qualified and experienced in providing supports and services for NDIS Participants who require Complex Care.
YES, we have tailored, been providing, implementing and re-evaluating
Complex Care Solutions to and for each of our NDIS Participants who have one or more of the following issues:
- Accommodation, homelessness;
- Mental health, emotional well-being (eg. Stress, anxiety);
- Physical health, disability (brain damage, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, ventilators, gastrostomy feed needs such as PEG feeding, Epilepsy);
- Family and/or relationship breakdown;
- Domestic or family violence;
- Child welfare concerns (eg. abuse, neglect);
- Behavioural concerns (eg. Risky, anti-social behavior);
- Social isolation, lack of support networks;
- Limited life skills or orientation to services;
- Financial hardship; and
- Legal issues.